Welcome to episode five of the Ms. Moto Podcast! Our goal is to share our journey of answering the question, “Can she ride?” We’re starting from scratch – learning about our bikes, all that’s needed in the pits, and the technical skills to get faster on the track. We thought it would be fun to document our adventure, and we hope it’s entertaining to you too.
In this episode, we interview Ronnie Grove about the process and options for converting my stock R6 into a racebike, and what projects are coming up next.
Links from this episode:
- Yoshimura Exhaust
- Vortex Racing – Rear Sets, Clip-ons, and Levers
- FTECU – QuickShift, AutoBlip, ECU Flash, ABS Delete
- Ohlins – Steering Dampener
- HotBodies – Race Fairings
- Pro-Bolt – pre-drilled bolts for safety wiring
- Motion Pro – quarter-turn throttle
- 212 Decals – race number decals